20 October 2013

A gorgeous Autumn Day

Hi everyone :)

It was such a good day today, wasn't it?
And I chose to go on a little road trip today and meet up with some friends who study in the same town.




As you can see it was a great day and sooooo warm as well. I got dressed in the morning for a sunny day in autumn but as soon as I got out there I took almost everything off again :D




When I got to my destination: Tübingen, it was even warmer then before and by the time we got to the city center and sat by the river side we were sweating like idiots haha. It was about 25 degrees and I wore a short-sleeved dress, tights and boots and was way to warm :)






They have these little boats, that almost look like the gondolas in Venice, that go around on the river. I would really love to go on one some day but today we did not really have time for it, because we had a lot of catching up to do.


It turned out I had missed a whole break up and vacation drama and the moving in with a boyfriend. 
But it was great to get to see both of them again and chat for a bit.




The weather almost felt a bit surreal. I would expect weather like that in summer but the fallen leaves in all their colours were proof enough that it was in fact not summer :)


I really do hope this wasn't the last sunny day before the snow hits :)

x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment