1 June 2013

Old Friends good Fun :)

The reason why there has been no new post yesterday is pretty simple: I spend yesterday and today with 2 of my old friends and wanted to make one post about both days. So I hope you all can forgive me for that :)

So for those of you who havn't read the last posts and therefore don't know where I am at the moment: I'm at home with my parents for the weekend. 
And the good thing about being at home is that you get to spend some time with friends that you kinda left behind when you moved away. So this weekend I meat up with two of my friends that I hadn't seen for quite a while.

I love how you instantly get along with them again as if no time had gone past. It just seems as if you were never apart and that's an incredible feeling. Do you guys know that feeling where you see an old friend again after a really long time and you start talking again as if it was just yesterday that you saw each other? Isn't that amazing that those peope really close to you always seem to know you no matter how much time has passed? I think that is how you can tell if someone is a good friend or not, cause those who are will accept you no matter how much you have changed and those two are exactly like that. They still go on my nerves but in a good way and boy are they annoying but that's what makes them so amazing. They are two of those people that you can be really serious with and a moment later laughing your ass of. I care about them a lot even though I don't see them that often.
 On friday we decided that we would eat so much sugar that we would probably get high by doing so and boy were we hyper. I can honestly say I have never eaten that much sugar in my whole life. and I don't think I will ever do that again. It was a fun experience but I felt so sick at the end of the night lol. 

Today we took a little road trip through the rain and drove along roads that looked more like rivers:) 
For those of you that don't live in Germany we had some pretty bad rain in the last couple of weeks and a lot of streets were flooded. It got worse the last 2 days and now there is people drowning and stuff so it's not fun.
Yeah so driving can get a little scary from time to time around here now. Well we decided to go for it and drove my friend back to his university.
All in all what we got up to this weekend was: getting a sugar shock, took a roadtrip, roastet marshmallows over a toaster cause we had no fire and took a lot of silly pictures :D 
Can you see the sugar overdose? And not to mention I had way to many green sweets :D

Roadtrip

that's how it's done if you don't have a barbecue near by :D





so that is basically how we had our drinks... I can tell you it was disgusting and I wouldn't recommend having your coke that way :D Even though it did the trick .....

We had a good time and decided that we needed to catch up a lot more. Hopefully that's gonna work out.

Friends are amazing and taking care of friendships is a really important thing. 
And like that saying goes: Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter. That is just so true, not always easy to accept but still true :D



they are amazing.... I really love them :)

Take care of your friendships guys cause even though reconnecting might be easy you should still put in some effort between seing each other :)

x
J.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing that with us... this post made ma call an old friend and it was really cool catching up with him :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey that is amazing... never thought I could actually get people to take in what I'm trying to say
      Thank you so much Miss M.
      x
      J.

      Delete