26 June 2013

Clothes / Mode

Hello all of you out there :)

I thought that since I'm using all this social network stuff I might aswell put it to some use.
So this week I spend most of my afternoons going through Tumblr searching the #clothes and #mode to see what would happen.
I can tell you I spend so many hours going through all these really amazing blogs that I found on Tumblr that I almost forgot why I ended up going through them in the first place. 
Social networks just suck you right in, don't they? It's actually a bit scary how much time you can loose. It's a good procrastionation though if what you should actually be doing is study :D
There is so many talented people out there that have crazy ideas and use social networks to get other people to notice them. Not a bad way of doing it becasue there is millions of people that you can get feedback from :)
So searching those hashtags I found so many cool clothes and thought I would share my most favourite things with all of you.  (and no I didn't just come up with stuff for women :D)

I will also link you the blogs that I got the picture from so you can go check those out if you like :)

I'm a bit of a fan of bracelets and I love wearing loads of them and I do also like to tuck my t-shirts in so that's what makes me love this outfit. Altough it also makes me kinda sad that I cut my hair off :D



This is something I wish I was brave enough to wear because I love every piece of it. Well maybe I would have to leave out the sun glasses since I'm already wearing some :D But I really like the short top with a high waist skirt.


Tumblr   If anyone can tell me where I can get these trousers I will pay whatever money they cost. I also really like the way she is wearing them although again I would probably not be brave enough to try that and just go for the save option: wearing a baggy t-shirt with them.

Everyone who knows me will be able to tell you that I have the exact same outfit in my wardrobe (Emma: yeah!!!)

Tumblr



What I like about trousers like those is that you can wear them on a night out or just for a casual day with friends depending on what you combine them with. Now I wasn't lucky enough to find some that fit me yet but as soon as I do, they will go straight into my wardrobe.












Tumblr



Tumblr





I have to be honest: I just liked the picture :D Of course I also quite like what he is wearing although I think that there is certain kind of men that are able to pull this look of and with others I think it looks ridiculous. A look like this one just doens't suit all men if you aks me.









Tumblr
I like this look a lot though I have to admit I would dig it even more if he had worn jeans with it because I'm just not a fan of white trousers combined with leather jackets but that might just be me :) Let me know in the comments if you would either wear it like that or think it looks good or if you agree with me. Oh and also: What is going on with those purple shoe laces? :D


Tumblr
Now if I ever find a man wearing this, who is not gay I will marry him straightaway. Ok the ring is up for discussion and I'm even willing to reason about the bag aswell as the bracelet and necklace but everything else is not debatable :D

Link

So here it is people: That's what I found and liked.
Enjoy this lovely evening as long as the sun stays out and have a good night everyone :)

x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment