22 June 2013

Festivals, Exams and Stuff

Hello to all of you lovely people out there :)
I hope you had a great week and have all been enjoying the sun as much as I have. And hopefully you all got through the crazy weather on Thursday without any bruises from hail or serious damage to your car and house. 
I went to the park across the street today and there is heaps of trees that fell over and now just lie around on the paths and in the meadow. I haven't talked to my parents yet so I don't know if anything happened to our house but I'm fairly confident that if something happened I would know by now.

I started this blog post this morning right after I got up and was really busy with studying since then but I'm going to finish it now before I got to the movies with some friends. We are going to see the new Superman movie which I'm a bit excited for and it starts in about an hour. I'm a little stressed atm with finishing this and getting dressed since I kinda spend all day in my sweatpants lol. What else is there to wear whilst studying really :)
By now I have also managed to talk to my parents and they are fine. In fact it wasn't even that bad for them they had a bit of wind and only a fairly small thunderstorm so they were a bit surprised when I told them what went down here in Augsburg. So yeah they are fine just in case anyone was wondering :)

So my flatmate has recently been to a big festival with a lot of bands and stuff it started on a Friday and they went there the Wednesday before that to get a space for their tent and all that. There are more then 50 bands playing throughout that weekend so there is loads to see.
However my flatmate managed to see 3 bands that weekend and I liturally have no clue as to wehat he did the rest of the time. I mean yes he spend a lot of his time there drunk, as do most of the people who go there but still: 3 bands? Really?
At first I was a little shocked considering that they had really amazing ones this year that he completly missed out on for example: 30 Seconds of Mars, Limp Bizkit, Imagine Dragons, Hurts, Volbeat and I could go on with this.

On top of that though he came home on sunday totally hungover and showed me what else he did while he was there: That idiot got his nipple pierced :D I was laughing so hard when he showed me it was just hilarious. So apparently he thought it would be a really good idea to get it done ( it's needless to say that this was his drunk mind who decided that :D)
I just laughed hysterically for about 10 minutes about the whole thing I still think its genius :D
He seems to be really happy with it though and I don't have anything against it I just think the circumstances of him getting it were a bit strange :D

But that's why I love my flatmates so much: It never gets boring here haha

Other then that I was just really busy with the stuff I had to read for all my courses and all my revising for the finaly exams at the end of the semester. It's crazy how time flies by sometimes. I still can believe that my 2. semester is almost over....

Enjoy your evening and be nice :)

x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment