30 June 2013

Creative Sundays

Yeah it is my favourite day of the week. At least blog wise :D
It's the day everything is about creativity :)
So welcome all of you to creative Sundays!

All of you that read my blog regularly will know that I have been up to a lot of creative things this week so this is the perfect way to end it :)
And because I was drawing till 4.30 am on friday night and had to get up at 8 again and was out with friends last night I didn't get a lot of sleep this weekend. I have basically been spending today in bed watching youtube videos. Also my back has gotten really bad lately and I will have to go see a doctor on Monday because it probably is another thing that I hurt in the accident. ( read about what happened by clicking here) It's really annoying because I can't really sit or stand for long at the moment so being in bed really was one of the only things to do today. I'm just hoping tomorrow turns out okay and I can finally be done with this whole accident thing. I'm so over it at this point.

I also realised that it was a brilliant idea to show you my drawingy on friday when it would have been a perfect thing to do today :D so that happened....
But there was other things that caught my eye this week that I quite liked. Most of them are from youtube since Charly was the only thing keeping me company today :) Find out who Charly is: click.


I'm a big fan of the Graham Norton Show
Sadly we can't really watch it in Germany I only get to watch it on youtube so that's what I did when I found this :) Will Smith has been on before and performed the theme song to Prince of Bel-Air (if you don't know what that is I highly recommend you go and google it because oh my.. you have been missing out :D).



That is one creative way to celebrate 1 million subscribers to his channel :) When I first saw it I couldn't stop laughing and then I started watching it over and over again because it is really catchy. And this song hit of in the comedy charts in the UK which I think is very well deserved!



 When I watched this I was really confused cause I had no idea what it was about and I did not anticipate the twist a t the end :D 
I just think it's a bit disturbing but nevertheless cute... somehow.
Am I weird because I think that?


Have a good start into the week. 


x
J.





No comments:

Post a Comment