8 June 2013

My cousin came to visit

Now you have to knwo that she doesn't actually live that far away but growing up she lived like 250 km away so we didn't really get to see each other often. Now we kinda try to meet up at least once a month cause it is always great fun. Today we decided that it would be a good idea to have a shopping marathon while there is like 40 degrees outside. It was good fun but so exhausting :)
And we played our most famous game again: Find something that looks a bit disturbing to you, find something that it absolutly shouldn't be worn with and put it on. After that meet up in one changing room and take stupid pictures.
Are we the only ones who do that? And by that I mean try on things you would never ever buy? With the rest of that 'game' I'm pretty sure we are the only two crazy people doing that :D
We put together some pretty hilarious outfits for ourfashion show in the fitting room today and I thought why not share our best pictures with you so at least us looking like complety retardswasn't for nothing :) We had a lot of fun taking those pictures and I hope that they at least put a smile on your faces :)

Here we Go: Fashion show in the fitting room with our favourite outfits :)





GO GREEN :D
 I don't actually know if I would buy any of these with something else... I mean I like green but this is just waaaay to much of it :D 


x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment