25 June 2013

My Wedding Speech

Hello to all of you out there who are reading this :)

No I'm not married but this video is about someone who is :)





This video has gone viral ever since it was posted on January 6th this year. It currently has 10.380.818 views.
It shows a guy called Tom Fletcher giving a speech at his own wedding. Tom Fletcher is the lead singer and guitarist of a pretty famous British band called McFly. They have sold over 10 million albums since 2003 and he has also wirtten songs for other bands like the song 'I want' performed by One Direction.

I just found this video today although I had heard about it before. Considering over 10 million people have watched it before me, I'm guessing some of you migth already know it, well I saw it for the first time today. 
I was genuinley blown away by it and that is not just because it is utterly romantic. To be quite honest I'm not the biggest fan of big romantic gestures but this speech is something that even got me. 
How he starts of by saying he gets nervous whenever he has to give a speech so he just wrote a song made me laugh.
And I admire his creativity which always reminds me of my grandma because she always used to tell us: You don't have to be able to do everything but you have to be able to help yourself.
And this video shows how right she was: He can't give speeches but he can write songs and he can sing so why not do it that way.
I loved watching this video and how all his friends and family reacted to him singing his speech.
And yes it is incredibly romantic of him to do that and I would love to have something like that at my wedding although I think it wouldn't be original anymore.... mhm. 
Well I still believe that a lot of us girls out there probably want their future husband to do something like this which puts a lot of pressure on men :D

Regardless of that he did a great job with it and I thought it was worth sharing even though over 10 million people have already seeen it :)

Have a good night everyone. I'm left with cleaning my flat for now... hope you guys have more interesting and fun things to do lol

x
J.

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't included in those 10 mill people either! It is so cute though and now got me hooked on McFly music!
    Thanks for that :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome ;)
      We ran past strawberry fields and smelled the summer time,
      When it gets dark I'll hold your body close to mine lalalalala :D

      Delete