9 June 2013

Creative Sundays


I said I would make Sundays about creative things but at first I have to say that in this case I wanna show you stuff that I think is creative. Non of you have to be conform with me on that because creativitiy is like beauty: we are not expected to agree on it.

This is something I discovered about an hour ago because I stalk people on Twitter (following might be the less creepy word to use here lol)
It is a really cool video that you should really go check out :) The shot some scenes where the throw water balloons at people and show them in slow motion (they did a lot of other stuff aswell). It looks really cool and I just thought it was worth sharing :)

The other day when I was walking through a shopping center I saw this :

There were a lot more and I was blown away by them it also took me quite a while till I figured out that he painted them on hands. It's incredible work and he is so talented. 

The artists name is Guido Daniele he does a lot of amazing body painting stuff and you should really go check him out.









Here are some more of his pictures:





I found a lot more amazing things this week but I'm not sure if you guys will go as crazy about them as I did. I get a little overly excited sometimes about the weirdest things :)

Let me know it you do want to see them though and I will put them up :)

I'll leave you with this clip so you can end the weekend with a laugh :)

 

x
J.

2 comments: