29 June 2013

Update from my Life

Hello to you :) I hope your week was as good as mine and you can sit in front of your computer or notebook now and say that you are happy. 

Because I finally am again.
If you read my update on Monday you will know that I have been missing something in my life lately and it was my creative side so I have been rediscovering it over the last week.
So far it has been an amazing journey and I can't wait for what's next. I have had so many great ideas already a lot of them including this blog and I can't wait for the people who read this blog to see them. 

Another thing that made me really happy this week was this:
All of you meet Charly :) I love him very much :D



I get overlky excited about things but buying this was liturally the best thing that happened to me this week. Mainly because I finally managed to save enough money to buy it and because now I can get rid of my old laptop because it basically just is a pile of electronic waste since it nothing works anymore :D

and I have been drawing like a champ this week which is another thing that made me really happy. I don't regret spending 40 € on crayons at all ( I got Faber Castell ones that's why they cost that much). 
Yes I'm a happy bunny this week and what's even better is the fact that I managed to figure out what was holding me back and fix it. 
Somehow solving something like this on my own always gives me a great feeling of satisfaction. 
I spend time with myself and came up with a solution and since then I feel amazing like a huge weight has been liftet of my shoulders and I enjoy my life again. 
Getting out of bed in the morning is not as hard anymore and I have been in a good mood all week. I'm hoping it goes on for a lot longer :)


I don't really know if this post was interesting... probably not :D But I just felt like sharing this :)

So here is what my creative mind has been producing during the week :)




I'm not done with this one yet, obviously :D But I'm kinda trying to have the dragon look through a whole in a brick wall. And there is ivx growign everywhere... maybe I'll show you as soon as I'm done although this kinda is more of a long shot :)


I just doodling and this is what came out of it. I'm not to happy with it yet so I'll keep working on that one :)
This was the first thing I drew this week and I'm actually quite happy with the way it turned out :)




x
J.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Charly feels very flattered that you took the time to welcome him!

      Delete