6 June 2013

It's Thursday

That means it is time to get thrown back into childhood :) My childhood which means all of you out there are gonna get to know mini me. That's gonna be fun and maybe a bit embarassing for me but we'll see about that wont we :D
Hello to everyone who is reading and I hope you enjoy our trip back into my childhood.

So 'throwback Thursday' this week is gonna be used to introduce you guys to the version of me that had absolutly no clue what fashion was. Or even what kind of colour you were not supposed to wear with others. I got this idea when acouple of weeks ago me and a friend went through some childhood pictures of him and realised that in most of them he looked absolutely ridiculous which made me think about what I was wearing when I was younger. So after I got home I went through some of my old pictures and I was shocked haha. So I thought it would be a really good idea to upload this pictures to the internet :D Don't know why but I guess now that I have started I should finish this.

I found pictures of myself where I just had to question my parents, why the hell would the let me leave the house like that? Thte day I started dressing myself was clearly not the day in my life. to all the parents who read this: protect your children from their fashion disasters lol. I'm just happy that my sense in style has improved since that day. The combinations of clothes I put together back then would only work for 'bad-taste-parties' today. 
Looking at some of the pictures I really admire my parents for not laughing in my face it must have taken a lot of strenght....

So lets see what I am talking about shell we? :D


I don't even know what to say to this ..... Someone clearly should have told me that wearing this was not a good idea :D No one did so well... that happened :D


Enjoy your last day of the week everyone :)
And don't forget to join me next week for more childhood failures :)

x
J.




No comments:

Post a Comment