30 April 2014

Naked 3 - Tutorial

Hi everyone :)

Last week I introduced you guys to the Naked 3 palette so I thought it would be quite a nice idea to link you guys to a tutorial using the product.

I have been using the Naked 3 non stop since I got it about 3 weeks ago and I am starting to choose favourites :)
I absolutely love their shimmers as some sort of highlight to wear on top of some of my mat Mac eye shadows. But normally I just wear the mats and combine a couple of them together.
Which is exactly what Poppy does in her tutorial.
She is fairly new to the whole YouTube beauty guru thing but does a splendid job of it.


I think we all know how to use eye liner as well as the problem of never getting both of the lines to look the same. Which is the reason I think that it doesn't matter that the video cuts off there :)

I hope you enjoy the tutorial and can take something away from it. And  if you have a Naked 3, also enjoy using that. I know I do :)
Also I'll link you Poppy's YouTube channel so you can go subscribe.

x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment