20 April 2014

Creative Sunday - Kia

Hi everyone :)

I have said it before and I will say it again: I am not a fan of commercials which has led to me not watching Tv. There somehow is no way around watching commercials though is there?
I will admit though that I have recently been kind of happy that you can't avoid them fully.
I mean how cool is the new Kia advert? I find it absolutely brilliant. It is not your usual car commercial but has actually got a script and a bit of a story that in the end relates back to the car.
Not just two people in a car driving along some desert road or whatever road they find.

I have two car commercials I really like, this Kia one and the one Casey Neistat did for Mercedes.
So here are both of them :) :





They are just different and that is what I like about them!
So they win this weeks award for creativity :) If there was one :D

x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment