10 November 2013

Sunday Realisations

Hi everyone :)

So I basically spend my Sunday on a bus coming back to Augsburg. We got into a bit of traffic and I arrived 2 hours later than planned. Okay to be fair 'a bit of traffic' was probably the biggest understatement of the day.

While I had practically nothing else to do then spend time thinking I came to realise 2 things.
1. I think I might be falling for someone and fast
2. I am going to be 22 in less then a week and still have now clue as to what I want to do with my life

Both of those are slightly freaking me out right now and I have no idea how to deal with either. So I came to another realisation: I am going to study harder and work more so I can maybe figure out what I want to do with myself because I can't really do much about number 1! Although I am quite possibly going to massively fail at the studying bit because I have the concentration span of a mayfly :D
We will just have to wait and see.
For now I am absolutely knackered and just want to go to bed but I will keep you guys updated on everything going on in my love life and the rest. However I have to admit that saying it out loud ( the fact that I might be falling for a certain someone) kind of scared the crap out of me. And I don't know if writing about it is the right way of handling it but for now it feels good. 
Wow none of you are probably interested in this at the moment but that is all you are going to get from me today :)

Have a good start of the week and I shell see you tomorrow with some really good music, I can't wait to share :)

x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment