6 November 2013

Knee Highs

Hi everyone :)

It is Wednesday and you all now what that means :) Omg I have watched way to much Daily Grace lately. It's worth watching but soooo addictive so if you click that link and disappear in the YouTube universe for half a day don't blame it on me. I warned you :)

This weeks new obsession is knee highs. Well it is not that new for me, I have been wearing them for years now but it seems that somehow I am not the only person wearing them anymore.

Since winter is slowly creeping in on us but no one wants to stop wearing dresses knee highs are the perfect solution. I have actually come to realise that I tend to wear more dresses in winter then I do in summer. 
Yeah I am weird like that but I think we had already established that :D

But not only do these things keep you warm they also look really good. And they are a great for lazy people, sometimes instead of putting on a pair of sweats after I get out of bed I just wear knee highs and my pyjama. It works quite well. 
And I wear them to accessorize if my outfit looks a bit to boring for my taste, there really is nothing you can't wear them with.

All of the ones that I am about to show I possess myself, it's just that they look a lot better new then when I take them out of one of the drawers that is repleted with them :D

asos
Now these are tights and I know that but they are necessary for the point I am trying to make. 
So I wear these tights and a pair of those on top

h&m

  And I combine both with a pair of jeans shorts a loose top that I tuck into the shorts, a woollen cardigan and either boots or ankle boots. That just depends on what I feel like wearing :) Obviously the colder it gets the more likely I am to also wear a scarf with it and possibly even a beanie. 
I just like the way the pattern of the tights is still visible but not too obvious and if you keep the rest of the outfit a bit plain it will spice it up a bit. I am not usually a bit fan of tights with patterns but I absolutely adore them worn with knee highs. 

Another thing that I absolutely love wearing with knee highs are playsuits, especially my new found love from asos.

asos

I wear it with grey ones, black boots and a leather jacket. 

Lets just say you can literally wear them with anything you want as long as the colours match and you are wearing something with them :D 

And maybe you even fell in love with them just like I did.
I mean what's not to love?

tumblr

x
J.



No comments:

Post a Comment