2 November 2013

The little adorable Idiot I am

Hey everyone :)

Everyone has those days where you just feel like a total failure because nothing goes right. Well I had a whole week of that which is why the only response I was able to give was to facepalm by Thursday. 
After this week I am now fairly certain that I should win an award for actually surviving it. 
Surely I would have killed myself already if I were to live in Australia. With my luck I would have probably been bitten by a scorpion, gotten trampled on by a a kangaroo and hugged till I couldn't breath anymore by a koala or all in one day :D

The past week had me doubting how I managed to actually get to the age of 22.
I mean I don't drink, like ever but somehow walking straight still is a problem, well was on Monday anyways. 
So lets start this week at the beginning!
On Monday I walked to tram stop and that is where the disastrous week full of absolutely embarrassing things started, because I walked into a street sign! 
Yes you read that correctly, I walked around a corner and there was a street sign that had not been there the day before, I swear. 
Or even if it was my head was most definitely not attracted to it the day before, and those things do hurt let me tell you! This is nothing you should try at home :D

Then on the tram I managed to fall over my feet and land on an old mans lap and lets just say he wasn't very amused. 

Tuesday was the day I went to work after having 2 lectures in the morning and was actually the only fairly normal day. On Tuesday I only ripped a pair of tights on the bus. It is the way it happened that shows that really weird things happen to me, because my tights got caught in the heels of the lady that was sitting next to me! I mean who does that happen to?

By Wednesday I was certain that this week was one for a comedy series. I cut my hands several times on various different books whilst studying in the library and then managed to get on the wrong tram. Which you already knew if you read my blog :D If you haven't read about that already you can do so by clicking here.

And then there is the world famous Thursday.
The day that can only be described with a facepalm or by running straight into a brick wall. Because that is how I felt by the time I got to work. 
For those of you who don't know: I work at a laundry and iron clothes there, mostly shirts. For all of you who haven't ironed a single shirt in their life: there is a certain way of doing it, where you do the arm before you iron the front and the back.
Well lets just say that after having fallen up the stairs in the morning because I was running late and forgot my phone in the flat, I was not at the top of my game.
I actually managed to iron about 10 shirts and in the end had to redo them because I forgot to iron the left arm on each and every single one of them. My boss was fairly amused and had a good laugh while I was ready to just hide in my room and sit out the rest of the week.
In addition to that I tore a whole into my boots with the pedals of my bike and broke a glass.
That I didn't break my ankle whilst wearing heels for my dancing lesson is a miracle and quite frankly absolutely unintelligible for me. 

And since Friday way actually spend in bed but I wasn't even save there because the slatted frame fell apart. 
So I came to the realization that I am a klutz, idiot, dork and whatever else you guys can come up with.
But the other thing that I realised is that I have no problem what so ever with that! 
I am now prepared for everything! I even wrapped the pedals of my bike with duct tape so my boots are safe in the future :D
I can live with good old clumsy me and some friend even find it incredibly adorable. 
Just next time please not a whole week of it :D

I hope this made all of you feel better about yourselves. If not and you think you deserve the title clumsy more then I do then let me know why :)

x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment