16 November 2013

Happy Birthday

Hi everyone :)

So I am 22. Wow!
Weird I don't feel any different is that normal? 
I had planned to have a brunch at 11am with a couple of friends and it turned out a lot better then I expected it to be :)
I did bake a cake on Friday night which I was really stressed about, as you know if you read yesterdays post but it all went well. 


That is pretty much how we felt after our brunch. But I think we won the fight against the food.

And since I got a lot of really amazing gifts I thought I would share them with you guys :)


The one thing I am really looking forward to reading is the book. It is a autobiography of a radio host that I have been meaning to rad for ages :)

And I got tickets to a Phantom of the Opera show in Hamburg from my dad. I can not wait to go and see it. I wanted to go again ever since I first saw it with my dad 7 years ago.
And Hamburg is a city I haven't seen yet so that should be quite exciting :)





Don't you just love my cute little salt and pepper cellars?

I had a really good day with a lot of great people surrounding me :)

x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment