24 November 2013

Creative Sunday

Hi everyone :)

If you are not okay with me liking One Direction or with me acting like a child you should stop right here and come back tomorrow, because yesterday was 1D-Day and I loved every second of the 7 and a halt hours of idiotic behavior. 
So yeah that happened :)

Now so far this doesn't have  much to do with creativity but we are coming to that very shortly :)
So yesterday being 1D-Day with a 7 hour live stream that started at 8pm and went on till 3.30 am ish I did not have time to blog yesterday. I spend my day making pancakes for hungover people that stayed at hour place, then I went back to bed to catch up on some sleep ( we had a party at our place on Friday night and I think I went to bed at around 4 am and got up at 8.30 am to go to the supermarket and to make pancakes), after that there was a bit of studying and then my friend M. arrived and we went to the shops again to buy some snacks and stuff for the 7 hours we were going to spend in my bed watching 5 idiots doing weird stuff and trying to break records.
Yeah and by the time we got back the live stream was about to start which equals no time for a blog post.
I hope I am forgiven and even if I am not: This is my blog and I shall do as I please :D

However before we get further into this live stream and how it basically ruined every little piece of self control I had left we should get to the creative part of this Sunday.
My dear friend M. knows that I like a bit of One Direction here and there. I am not their biggest fan and I most certainly know a lot less about them than others do but I appreciate their music and the looks of a certain Mr. Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.
Sue me!

So M. took it upon herself to make me the most amazing birthday gift ever. And by that I don't mean that in the way that I liked it the most (which I did but that's besides the point) but in the way that it truly was amazing. She told me months ago that she was making something for me but I had no clue as to what that was, well not until yesterday anyway.
So brace yourself for seeing real art and be ready to have your mind blown :) It sure as hell blew mine.




I love it! 
That is literally all I can say. It looks amazing and so real. I mean you don't even have to be a 1D fan to appreciate the fact that these are truly amazing.
And if you then ad the truly perfect birthday card I got as well it just makes it more perfect :)




Yes I do love M. even though here photoshopping skills might not be the best. Although I actually found out that it isn't photoshopped at all but more like cut out and put back together :) Regardless everyone I have shown this birthday card to has loved it so far. 
Granted I did laugh when I first saw it because it is a bit ridiculous, since I never saw myself being put into a picture with Harry Styles but hey I am not complaining :D

And as for 1D-Day:
Can we just take a moment and talk about this?




I mean same Niall (I actually love tumblr for this one :D).
 And at this point I really don't care if you like 1D or not but you can not tell me that that boy right there is not hot. I know he is only 19 and all that but that doesn't make him any less fit :P
I just realised that his post is purely about Harry. Well deal with it!!

Here is another thing about last night that I found quite brilliant, probably due to the fact that, again, a lot of shiftlessness was involved and lets be honest: who doesn't like a bit of that?
And because it describes perfectly well what I watched for 7 and a half hours last night :D




To add to what we actually did during those seven hours I will tell you: We ate as many sweets as we could! It was fun, although I did feel a bit sick after :D

Yeah that is as far as my brain will go today with the lack of sleep and having to deal with all of this shirtless stuff going on here. 
I will be fine until tomorrow and ready to get serious again, as for today: I am just going to continue drooling over this and appreciating how freaking hot he is, literally :D And the fact that I really like the placement of that swallow tattoo, even though I am still not sure about that butterfly. 

x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment