10 November 2013

In Extremo

Hi everyone :)

So I am at home this weekend because my mum bought me concert tickets as a birthday gift and today was the day. 
The tickets she got for me were for a In Extremo concert and I just had my mind blown it was that good. 
Now I have never seen them live before and neither has my mum but it was such a good show. 2 hours of pure entertainment and songs to die for.

Although you have to like that kind of music :)
I love it and so does my mum. She actually is the one that got me hooked on Rammstein and all those kinds of bands and I know I probably look nothing like someone who you would expect to listen to that music but honestly: Who the f*** cares? 
We certainly did not really fit into the crowd tonight with the way we were dressed but that is the great thing about concerts like these: No one seems to mind. You are accepted as long as you like the same music. 

We had such an amazing time singing along screaming till we had no voice left and I loved every second of it.
Concerts are a really great thing and whenever the band you like has a gig close to you you should really go. It will be worth it.

I am still kind of high on adrenalin but at the same time I am just really really tired because it was quite a long drive to get there and to get home.
Sorry for being a bit rubbish this weekend. It's just that there has been a lot going on with my aunts birthday on Friday and I literally went from uni to work to the train station and when I got home to my aunts birthday. Came home in the middle of the night and just fell into bed straight away :)
Lets just agree on me being really busy at the moment and promising to be better from now on :)
I still really appreciate every single one of you who reads my blog!!

x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment