8 August 2013

Throwback Thursday - Dancing

Hello everyone :)

How are you all? I hope everyone is well and has had a good week!

Today is a bit embarrassing for me since what we are going to look back on is :D We'll at least back then it was. 
I have no idea why I started and how I thought it was cool but I did belly dancing for about 2 years starting when I was 12. 

We had a quite famous belly dancer living in the village I grew up in and I thought she was so cool and I had to try it as well which lead to me and my best friend signing up for lessons.

I actually have a Dvd from one of our performances but I can not find it anywhere. I have been looking for it all over the place but I guess it most have gotten lost during the process of moving.
However I have this which is equally as good :)





For all of you that don't know what we are dressed as: 



There was a TV show called 'I dream of Jeannie' and apparently it was a good idea to dance to the theme song and dress like she did for our performance.

And I can tell you belly dancing as a totally useless skill because the only thing it does is look ridiculous. At least when I try doing it :D

What weird things did you do when you were younger? I would love to know!
And if I ever manage do find that Dvd I will not keep it from the lovely people of the internet, promise :)

x.
J


No comments:

Post a Comment