21 August 2013

Sew Much Vintage

Hello everyone :) You all good? Hope you are :)

I'm good again. Don't know what was wrong yesterday but I'M BAAAACK :D I really feel like I had to properly announce that :)

Listening to Patrick Nuo - 5 Days and One Direction - Moments whilst blogging can only mean that I'm good again and that I feel like I'm 14 but that's fine. It after all is the kind of mood I want to be in right now, you all should join me really :)
I swear I'm finished being weird now. 
Let's get to it shall we?

Normally you would expect me to blog about Daniel Humphrey today but I will not do that, since I found something a lot better on the weekend. We will have a final look at what can be called the 'Gossip-Girl-Style' next week though. Pinky swear!  

I stumbled upon a little blog on the weekend that I would love to share with all of you since I instantly fell in love with it. 
I am a big fan of vintage fashion, so there really was no way I wouldn't like this blog and the idea behind it.
The blog is called Sew Much Vintage, if you haven't guessed by the title of this post yet.

It's owned by two lovely ladies called Charlotte and Katy who not only are friends but share a love for everything vintage. 


Charlotte and Katy (taken from their blog: http://sewmuchvintage.blogspot.de/)

They stroll about searching for amazing vintage clothes that they can share with the world and even sell to us. How lucky are we?
They are working on their own online shop at the moment but until then you can get the teasures they excavate on ebay

But not only do I very much appreciate what they dig up, no I also quite enjoy reading what they blog about. 

The layout of their blog is quite simple and easy to operate. It also is very well organised. 


Screenshot : Sew Much Vintage

I genuinely really enjoy reading other blogs and I can only highly recommend this one as they do an incredible job with it.
Not only showing vintage clothing but also great photography and retro editorials, with a fifties touch to the whole thing. 

If you like it leave them some love and maybe let them know you liked it on twitter: @sewmuch_vintage

I hope you can enjoy this blog as much as I do and I will see you back here tomorrow :)


x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment