11 August 2013

Creative Sundays

Hello everyone :)

Last day of the weekend... at least for those of you who either go to work or still have school... Wait is there still people who are not on their summer holidays yet? I have no idea it's been to long since I left school I guess.
Ok that was a lie it has only been 2 years but I have already forgotten during what times of the year we used to have holidays. Is that something I should be worried about? I hope not :)

So here comes the creative stuff that either originated in my brain or my mind got attracted to. Mhm that sounded a lot less sexual in my head. Never mind, lets just get started :)


If you get stuck in one place just open a new door and see what’s behind it … It can only get better

This a picture I snapped of a door I quite liked and just edited a bit. Well people seemed to like it so I thought I might as well share it with you guys and see what you think :) I'd like to know what you think and maybe I will make more in the future?

And another truly inspiring clip that I found this week has to be shared :)


And again we learn: It is never to late to start doing what you love and there truly is nothing that can hold you back. 

On that note: Have a lovely week everyone and I shall see all of you tomorrow. Maybe with a little announcement... but I might have to think about that for a little longer. You'll just have to wait and see!

x
J.


No comments:

Post a Comment