16 August 2013

Food Friday - Va Bene

Hello everyone :)

How was your week? Good? I hope it was.

It is friday and you know what that means... Okay I'll admit it right here I have been watching way to much Daily Grace lately. If you don't know who that is you have either been living under a rock or not been putting your internet to a lot of use :D Here is her YouTube : DailyGrace.

On to the main reason we are here today: FOOOOOOD.
I just love it so much.

Today my dad came to Augsburg for the weekend since we are going to see an amazing show tomorrow night.
And whenever my parents are here we only eat out ,which you might know if you are an attentive reader of this blog.
If you are not: Don't worry you will get there lol. Maybe not. But welcome to today's post anyway!

My dad and I decided to go out for dinner since neither of us had eaten anything since breakfast (I had breakfast at 1 pm though whoops).
We didn't really know where we wanted to go and just took the place closest to my dads hotel.
So we ended up at Va Bene.


It was warm so we sat outside. They have really comfy chairs outside I have to say. And the waitress was so nice like probably the nicest waitress I met in my life. She was really thoughtful and quite funny but not in a intrusive way.
Va Bene severs Italian food and we mainly chose it cause they had tiramisu on their menu :D

shh... he doesn't know I put this on here :D



Meet my dad everyone. He is deep in thought here since he had a really hard choice to make. 
We both decided on a pasta dish, I had lasagna and he had something with really hot sauce.








I don't usually eat meat but when I do I expect it to be good and this lasagna delivered and so did my dads hot stuff. I could barely eat it although everything he had to say about it was: Oh they could have use a bit more chili on that. He's weird but I love him. 
The food was really good, nothing sensational but nonetheless very tasty.

          Which is why our plates looked like this :


Now lets get to the main reason we ate there: TIRAMISU. My dad and I are both really big on this particular dessert and we will have it whenever we can. Normally I wouldn't eat it on a hot day like today but somehow I just couldn't care less today. I had to have it.




doesn't this look amazing?

The Tiramisu was by far the best one I have had in my life. It was sooooo good I could have happily eaten another one. It was very light and fluffy not the rich kind of Tiramisu that I was used to. It was perfect for summer and the coffee taste wasn't to strong either. I hate it when the only thing you can taste is coffee. 
This Tiramisu is definitely worth another visit.

x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment