13 August 2013

Lone Ranger

Hello everyone :)

Have you been to the movies recently? I have twice during the last 2 weeks actually. 
So last Thursday my flat mate decided that it was time to go watch a film again. 
We had been to the movies the week before and the lady at the counter recognized us. 
Which led her to ask: Do you want one seat for the two of you again? ( The week before she kindly gave us one of these seats that are made for couples) Yeah she did not really get why we didn't want one again. It had been awkward enough the week before :D

The film we ended up watching was Lone Ranger. Now I had only heard bad stuff about the movie so I didn't really have high expectations. 
The movie actually wasn't that bad at all, I was surprised by it. Johnny Depp was his usual weird self much like Captain Jack Sparrow but still so different. 
I enjoyed myself and we did share some good laughs.

I don't really have much to say about it I think everyone needs to see for themselves. It is one of those movies that you either like or you don't, there is no in between. 
Johnny Depp is brilliant as ever and I always like movies that him and Helena Bonham Carter do together. 


I can recommend Lone Ranger if you like:
- Johnny Depps slightly strange manner
- movies that might end up being a bit confusing
- being left with a feeling of having missed half of the story
- good fight scenes
- and a lot of black humor jokes :)

If you go see it let me know what you thought :)

x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment