18 July 2013

Throwback Thursday - Ex-Boyfriends II

Hello guys :)

So here we go again: Ex-Boyfriends the second round :)

Apparently it was interesting enough last week so I'm going to keep embarrassing myself with these stories.
Now just to clarify this: this is going to be the second and also last post about ex-boyfriends since there have been 5 in my life so far and I'm not going to write about the last one.
So here is the two next ex's:

Now this third man in my life is actually someone that my parents never knew about in fact I don't even think his parents new about us dating.

I think it was due to the fact that my mum and his dad had been old friends and that somehow led to him thinking that we had to hide it from them.
It did make the whole relationship thing a lot more fun though cause sneaking around was really interesting but at the same time I always felt like he didn't want to be seen with me.
Which was balanced by the fact that as soon as mine or his parents weren't around he couldn't keep his hand off me.
Oh just noticed that I didn't mention how old I was when I was with Mr. 3. I was almost 16 but we kinda started going out right after I had 'broken up' with my last boyfriend. We all went on away for a weekend together with a lot of other friends and that was when my Nr. 2 found out about me and Mr.3 which was a little awkward and possibly a little life threatening for Mr.3. Because lets just say Nr 2 was not very amused about it and the fact that they were actually kinda good friends made it even worse.
They didn't end up killing each other but have never actually been friends again since :) 
Yeah I am even worse, now I have gone over to ruining friendships... I should not be allowed to have boyfriends :D
Mr 3 and I ended up being together for almost 6 months after which he broke up with me.
Via ICQ (is that still around?) Is that still a thing? Do people still have ICQ?
Yeah so he basically told me that he needed a break in one of our after school chats. In school he had been completely normal and I have no idea when he decided that but well: it happened. 
So I was like: Sure take as much time as you need and that's when he said he wanted to end things. Via a frigging ICQ chat. Very classy Mr 3. I hope he has learned that that is not how it's done by now as well :D
I was pretty heart broken for about a month and did not have another boyfriend till I was almost 19.

Which brings us directly to D. aka number 4. Again I met him at summer camp. Only difference this time we were both group leaders and not participants. 

I don't actually have much to say about D. only that I have no idea what I was doing. He wasn't anywhere close to being my type and we work way better as friends then we ever did as a couple. 
And my best friend called it from the beginning. He knew it wouldn't work out and it didn't. 
D. broke up with me just about a week before my A-levels... not ideal but at least he took the time to come by and say it. 
Ne now is a really good friend of my best friend and we are still in contact. 

So that is all there is to know about my ex-boyfriends :)


I'm not going to write about my ex from New Zealand simply because I'm not ready to do so yet. It was a very special time of my life that I got to spend with this amazingly beautiful person that challenged me to grow every day and showed me what self respect means.

I will always be grateful for the time I got to spend with him even though it was not that long because I had to go home. 
And I still get those moments where I think about what he would have me do now. 
For me they are memories I'm not yet ready to relive.

x

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment