7 July 2013

Join me on a little Journey around Augsburg

Hello you guys :)

I love the city I live in because it never gets boring here.
One day you walk to your local bus stop only to find it has been moved and you need to go an a scavenger hunt to find it. And the next day you walk to your friends place until you get stopped by a giant flood in the middle of the street and it's worth mentioning that it did not rain that day. One of the  main water pipes had exploded and water kept leaking onto the street not only flooding it but leaving all the houses without water :)


As the water came closer the women next to me and I started squealing like little girls and you can actually hear a bit of it. And yes we got wet feet whilst trying to walk past the water and it didn't work out, I had to take a different street :)
That is how the street usually looks :D



And as if all of that wasn't enough you then find people sleeping on the side of the street. I would have taken a picture but I thought that would have been a bit inappropriate and even slightly rude. I did check if he was still breathing though and got some guys that walked past to wake him and see if he was ok. I didn't feel comfortable doing it alone.

So since this town is a pretty amazing place to live but I have only been living here since September last year I thought I would take you guys and a camera along on a little exploring trip around Augsburg.
To show you some of the amazing places and incredibly old and beautiful houses we have here. To show you Augsburg through my eyes and my love for architecture.













I'm absolutely in love with this street. There are so many amazing houses in that street and it's even better at night but after having walked around all day I was a bit to lazy to go back later.











I hope you can enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed making them and get a little inside into my life here and the way I look at Augsburg.

x
J.


No comments:

Post a Comment