14 July 2013

Creative Sunday - Cory Monteith

Hello you guys.

I know today is supposed to be about something creative but there is something else entirely on my mind.


I woke up this morning and was going through my twitter and the only thing I read about is the death of Cory Monteith. If you don't know who that is: He was a Canadian singer and actor and most famous for his role of Finn on Glee.

At first I thought it was one of those jokes again where someone says an actor has died and everyone just goes crazy but then I saw that a lot of really famous people had tweeted about it as well.
So I googled it and the first thing that came up was this:



I had only typed in Cory Monteith and the internet had already updated their profile about him with his date of death.


So many people are offering their condolences on twitter that they got #RipCoryMonteith trending world wide





And if you search the hashtag it only stay's up to date for about 10 seconds cause there is a new tweet with that hashtag almost every 10 seconds and these tweets come form all over the world.














They don't know how he died yet but the police is saying that it might have been an overdose.

That would be another very talented person that died from an overdose.
Heath Ledger, Amy Winehouse and Cory Monteith and I'm sure there will be others in the future and there have been others before them.
But it is just sad. These people were all incredibly talented and people all over the world were looking up to them and then they are just gone and none of them were over 35 years old.

I hate this saying : the good ones die young but sadly it is very true. Whether they killed themselves or not they did die too young.

I don't even really know what to say about this!
I just don't get how you could ever take your life. And he was supposed to get married to his girlfriend Lea in 2 week and now she has to plan a funeral. 
How can life ever get so bad that you want to end it?
I really feel so sad for all the people he left behind, his family his fiance and his friends. 
And he will surely be missed by his fans. 

I thought Glee was a great show they had some really good messages that they got across to young people and since I'm a big fan of musicals it was right up my alley. 

Now they have to figure out what to do with his character.

I feel bad for Cory that he thought taking his life was the only way out. And if he took the overdose unintentional I feel even worse. And to all the people that are left behind: Hang in there I know it's hard.


We should really tell people we love them more often. Life is to short to only say it once!


x

J.


No comments:

Post a Comment