24 July 2013

Serena Van der Woodsen - Gossip Girl Style

Hi guys!

We are back: Fashion Wednesdays here we go again. 
I had a little break last week due to my upcoming exams but from now on everything goes like planned again!

In the first 'episode' of Gossip Girl Style I covered Blair's style and we are now moving on to Serena.
Serena's style throughout all the season stays very playful and sexy. She has those amazing legs that she shows off whenever she can. Serena loves wearing big striking extravagant necklaces with dresses or jeans and t-shirt. 
During the first season she wore a lot of jeans with boots and a cool tops but became a lot dressier throughout the second and third season.
Her style never became as fancy as Blairs and for me was a lot more down to earth.
And being quite tall Serena also wore a lot of flats which I always like. Because although I love wearing heels my feet don't seem to agree with me, sadly. And I also am not that small person so whenever I wear heels I tend to be taller then my friends.
All in all I have to say I love Serena's style and believe it is suited for a wider range of women whereas Blairs style should mostly only be worn by her. I have seen people wearing outfits based on Blair's and it did not look good (at least I didn't think it did whatever that means)






I think you can really see how her style evolved over the years and with every new season.

Here are some with her beloved big necklaces which probably are her signature thing to wear.









Another thing that I love about her style is her handbags! I wish I could afford only one of them :D





And who could forget about some of the amazing dresses she wore:
this one is so gorgeous and not just the dress but
 her hair as well. It works perfect together








Here are 2 outfits that I can totally see Serena wearing:






And to finish this off, here are my all time favourites:


                 



Not only did she have amazing clothes but she also had really cool hairstyles. I just really loved everything she was wearing and would happily steal her wardrobe with all the things in it :)

Would you not wear any of the things on the pictures? Let me know :)


x
J. 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous24/7/13 22:23

    Looking forward for
    Mother Chucker !! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is probably going up next Wednesday :) I'm already working on it!

      Delete