9 July 2013

Musical Mondays

Hello you guys :)

I hope you had a great day :) I wish I could have spend more of it outside as it was such a nice day today but I had to study.

I didn't post last monday because there simply was no music to share since I have been listening to the same kind of music over and over again :)

So I thought I would just introduce you to some of the bands I listen to and not so much their songs because I have shared most of them with you guys already :)

1. Bastille:
Bastille is a group of 4 man founded in the UK. Their style of music is mostly described as alternative rock. I can personally only call it amazing :) At the moment they supply the soundtrack to my studies and keep me sane whilst revising :)
Here are some of their tunes :


Is a group of 4 from London and their music style can be described as drum, bass and dubstep mixed with electronic music. 
3. The Script:
Is a group from Ireland that play pop and rock music although I would probably say it's more pop then it is rock. Might depend on your way of defining rock music though :)

And a couple of others.
Sorry guys for the delay but I was out with a friend and we ran out of car battery. So we are currently still sitting outside my house waiting for the ADAC to come give him a kick-start so he can go home :)
And I'm sitting in his car writing this with the bit of wi-fi i have down here :D

Sleep well you guys :)

x
J.



No comments:

Post a Comment