21 July 2013

Creative Sundays

Hi guys!

So I have been studying for my exams a lot lately but you all know that. 
Studying however can become quite boring from time to time so I spend o lot of time on the internet for procrastination :)

And over the last couple of weeks I have found quite a few very creative things that I would like to share today.




It's from a YouTube channel called POTATOwillEATyou

I know the cup song is really old but I just really liked this version and came across it whilst going through videos clips from Pitch Perfect




Here is a really creative TEDx Talk and if you don't know what Ted is you should google it cause it is a great thing.



And finally a little twist on Disney Songs :) I thought it was incredibly creative and very well made!


 got it from : Paint


x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment