21 January 2014

Musical Monday

Hi everyone :)

Lately I have really been one for covers. I don't know why, but sometimes I just like a cover better than the original, other times I find it interesting to see what other people are able to do with a song.
So here is one of those covers that I thoroughly enjoy :)




And here is a favourite of mine! Also a great film, if you like Burlesque stuff :) Cher is a legend! I will not start a discussion about that, so if you are going to object: I am having none of that!!




Our last song for today is a song that me and my mum listened to on the weekend. I hadn't heard it in quite a while but it is an amazing song :)
You can thank me for introducing you to this song later. 




For me this is one of those songs that you didn't know you needed in your life.

Enjoy

x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment