2 January 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hi everyone :)

Quick Update:

I have spend yesterday in bed sick which is the reason why there was no blog post. 
After freezing my feet of for 2 hours because I didn't wear thick socks it started raining on New Year's Eve in London just about 20 minutes before Midnight. So in addition to already having a bit of a cold, I had ice cubes as feet and was wet which is probably the reason I had to spend yesterday in bed :D

But there will be a proper blog post about celebrating New Year's in London, also I will do a lot less whining in that one, promised.
Currently I am sitting at London Heathrow waiting for Lufthansa to sort out there Gate situation that they seem to be having, as a lot of us have no clue where we actually have to go.
Sadly the airport Wi-Fi is to slow to upload my pictures so you will have to wait till tomorrow as I will be arriving at home at around midnight and don't feel like doing much apart from going to bed then. 

And I will hopefully be doing a lot of getting healthy again as well :D

But before I forget it:
Happy New Year everybody!!!!
I hope yours started as faboulus as mine did and you have kept your New Year's resolutions fairly doable  :)

x
J. 


No comments:

Post a Comment