25 May 2013

When Life gives you Lemons...

I think everyone has those days where you just wanna go back to bed and hide out there till the next day starts. But you have to go out anyways and take everything that life throws your way.
That's why I love this saying so much: When life gives you lemons make lemonade.You can't change the srap day you are having but you can most certainly change the way you feel about it. 
THOSE days can be challenging but if you get through it you will feel so much better. And I know life can be a bitch sometimes and it is really easy to just pity yourself until it's over but where will that get you? 
I love the fact that people who really had a lot of stuff happening to them are so happy sometimes even happier and more positiv than people whose lifes have been going smoothly. I'm always amazed when I see a handicapped person that I can help but pity is just so full of life. They are truly amazing people and very inspirring. If they can go through life the way they do why can't we even manage to smile on a s*** day?
I know it's hard but I really intend to do better at that. 
Especially after a really good freind introduced me to this short film. I have to say I was very girly about it and creid ( I usually don't do that). It is such an inspiring story so I would advise you to watch it it will be 23 minutes well spend. I sure you ahve spend more than that on less sensible things today lol ( I know I have :D)

It's called Butterfly Circus and it's about this guy without limbs but check it our for yourselves. 




Make lemonade everyone. 

x
J.


p.s: quick note about tomorrow! I have been cooking and baking new things the last couple of weeks and there was some really good things among all the stuff I made which I intend to share with you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment