19 May 2013

Music

Music is such an amazing thing and there is so many ways of expressing it. 
There is just this way music can make you feel or give you a certain kind of mood that makes it so unique. It's one of the best forms of art that are out there. I love theater and paintings and all of that but there is nothing like a good concert. The whole energy of music and the poeple listening to it is incredible.
Whenever I write a post for this blog I listen to the same playlist over and over again. I don't know what it is about those songs that makes wirting so much easier. But it also works the other way round whenever I think about this blog or what I could write about I always have the lyrics and the melody of these songs in my head.
And I guess all of you know the feeling when a song just instantly makes you feel good or wanna go clubbing. I have those songs where I have to start dancing, there just is no way round it and they put you in this 'going-out' state of mind. Like I get that feeling whenever I hear Welcome to St.Tropez cause that song was playing non stop when we went on holiday with my whole year after our A levels. It was an amazing week and there was a lot of drinking and clubbing involved but it was so much fun. Another song that might seem a bit silly is Everybody von den Backstreet boys (I know but it jsut give me this feeling :D) and my cousins and me used to dance to it when we were little lol.
And there is a lot more songs out there that trigger certain emotions in me but listing them all would take way to much time :)
There also is so many ways of making music. I mean for example with tins or even brooms. There is no limitations to how music can be created or how it should sound and that's what makes it somultifaceted. So here are some people that I think did quite a good job with making music. and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


this is from Pentatonix and Lindsey Stirling (I had a chat with someone about her not that long ago... but I don't remember who it was. I think I said something about not liking her that much... changed my mind :D)





pretty creative this one :) I didn't know you could do that with your phone, weill I guess I couldn't :D






not the best quality on this one but I just love it :)

 And one just has to love Stomp right? 
 They also made this movie about what they do. It is really incredible what kind of sounds they can produce with what looks like scrap. You can go check it out here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnStwtsrs8c

And don't you just sometimes wish our live had a sountrack aswell? I just get these moments were I think it would be really cool to have a song playing along with what is happening to me like it always is in movies :)

x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment