26 May 2013

Family

My family is awesome but I guess a lot of people say that about their family. Well mine also is a little bit crazy but that's just the way I like them :) Most of my life a have lived about 250 km away from one of my cousins and she is such an amazing friend. She probably is the best friend I have I can tell her anything. Yeah so we have lived quite far away from each other for 20 years and then last year when I moved to go to University we ended up only living a 45 minutes train ride away from each other whcih is awesome. We now try to meet up at least once a month which we don't always get to do cause she is very busy and I'm aswell but today was one of the days where we managed to do it.
So I hopped on the train around lunchtime and we went to a little restaurant called 'Schall und Rauch' and it's a lovely little place. They have really good food and a big variety aswell. So we enjoyed our lunch and then headed to Starbucks for coffee, cause who doesn't love a good Starbucks?
 

And the silly and crazy people we are: that's what happened :D



I mean eating a mufinn the normal way:  booooring :D
So as you can see we had a good time at Starbucks and a lot of fun even though the other customer probably thought I was some crazy person... But who cares what other people think?

After that I had to go home but not before we found a little store in the train station and just had to play with their toys. It was crack up especially this one:
Hope you could laugh about it too :D

Have a good night everyone

x
J.



No comments:

Post a Comment