4 May 2013

Snow White

I am a woman, obviously but is that the reason why I don't get men or is it just men themselves? Well I mean I'll never totally get them but most of the time I think I don't have to. And I guess we are women we will never be able to fully understand men. But for me right now it's not so much about understanding how they think it's about how they do things.
How I got the idea for this post? When I moved out at home I moved in with 3 guys. Sometimes I don't know how insane I must have been to move in here and voluntarily =D So here are some things for every girl that will get you through your days when you live with more than one guy.

1. You have to get used to them forgetting or ignoring the fact that you are a girl and fast. Cause there will be a day when you are in the bathroom brushing your teeth and someone walks in, starts undressing themselves and gets in the shower. First time it happened I was like omg this is not happening, next time I was more relaxed and now I honestly don't care anymore. So expect it and when it happens you'll be prepared =D Or you might have flatmates that just decide that it would be really nice to walk around naked when they are drunk. At some point you won't mind anymore and eventually you'll get worried when it doesn't happens haha

2. If your flatmates come up to you and want to know what their friend should do about this girl he met, don't ask what her name is. They will never ask again if you do. So just go with it, give your advice and just smile when their "friend" gets the girl =)

3. Accpet the fact that they think you are an expert on everything that concerns cooking or cleaning. They will stop thinking for themselves and just aks you for pretty much anything. So don't ecpect them to be able to cook gnocci (ones that have already been cooked and just have to be warmed up again). You will get asked if they can put them in a pan or if they have to be made in boiling water.  And you will certainly be the only person who knows how the vaccum cleaner works =D

4.The most important thing to know: Keep your private live even more private if you don't, you will never be able to live in peace again haha. Sneak in guys you wanna have over and sneak them back out in the morning and don't ever let your flatmates see them. You will have so many boyfriends that you can't even count them anymore at one point. Because every guy that just enters the flat will become one and all your flatmates friends will know aswell =)

And for the rest of the time: Dont try changing them, it'll be useless and just enjoy their company. You will be amazed as to how much they really care about you. There will be days when you feel like the center of their world. But there also will be those days when you just want to strangle them or stand in the hallway yelling until the  place is cleaned.
But all in all i really love living with them. You can have so much fun and the craziest things will happen to you.

One of my flatmates owed me money and so when he finally got round to giving me the money he realised that he had spend it on drinks in a club the night before :) So I gave him my account number and he transfered it into my bank account. And you know how you usually have to put in a reference on your wire transfer forms? Well he put in slave trade lol. So today when I got my bank statement it said: 11.50 € from my flatmate for slave trades :D It got me laughing so bad.
Thats the things were I don't get how men work. They sometimes say really weird things out of a completly normal content and you are just left being stunned at what their brains come up with.


And I mean it has got advantages living with 3 guys:
- the bathroom is most certainly always free and you can take as much tima as you need to get ready
- no one will be stealing your shoes to go out on a friday night
- you probably won't have to share your closet and no one is going to steal your socks
- no earrings, bracelets or necklaces will mysteriously disappear
and most important:
-there will be no catfights over really stupid things which honestly I hate more than all the dirt my dwarfs can produce in 3 weeks (it's a lot believe me =D)


So I love my three flatmates and when I don't feel like killing them I feel like Snow White and her 3 dwarfs.
Cause your flatmates might make you wanna punch them in the face most of the time but they'll manage to make you feel really special, like we are the only girl they can trust :) and isn't that all we really want girls ? =D


x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment