10 May 2013

Back to boys

I don't know who asked me that lately but someone wanted to know how hooking up with your best friend turns out. I gotta say I have hooked up with a couple of men but my best friend was not one of them. At least not in a way that counts. So I don't really know what happens when you do. But I guess hooking up with a good friend is close enough and I have done that. More than once to be fair :D And I have to say for me it has worked quite well so far. 
But I totally see how it can get complicated. I don't know if it's just my friends that are so open about this or what it is but it has worked so far. 

So basically with my friends it has just happened at one point. And I am not at all saying it has happend with all of my male friends, that would be so weird. But it has happened with more than one and I'm still friends with all of them. 
And especially with one of them our relationship has come out of it stronger than before. We trust each other on a hole different level. And I know that he would never judge me for the things I do and that goes both ways. It's just that now that we have that whole "being naked" part behind us it can't get any more intimate. And I'm nowhere near to saying that this is how it always is cause it's not. 

It went pretty wrong with one of my friends we don't even talk anymore. After it had happened we kinda never spoke again till today I have no idea what happened we just never talked again. I lost a really good friend that day and looking back I have to say I would rather have kept the friend than have 1 hour of great sex. Cause I mean the sex ends but the friendship would have gone on and we really got each other. So he is a friend I lost because we slept together but he pretty much is the only one. 
And he wasn't my best friend not even close to that cause if he were I wouldn't have done it.  I wouldn't trade my best friend for anything. He is a really important person to me and even if we don't see each other that often I know that I can always rely on him. When I went to New Zealand we were apart for one year and still after I got home it was like I had never left. We will always have this connection and I don't know if sleeping with him would ruin that or not. But I'm not really willing to find out :)
So I couldn't tell this friend how it turned out but I can tell everyone that I would really think about it before I do it because if you end up loosing this really good friend you will regret it. And there is no way of coming back from crossing the line of friendship and sleeping together that will always be there. 

So I don't know how it is to get in bed with you best friend and what happens after that but I can tell you one thing: Sleeping with your best friends brother is not a good idea lol

But everyone has to make their own mistakes and who knows it might be worth trying and you end up married to your fromer best friend ;)

x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment