5 September 2013

Gossip Gril for You

Hi everyone :)

If you read my blog regularly you may know that over the past view weeks I have been posting about Gossip Girl on Wednesdays. More accurately about the style of Serena, Chuck, Dan, Jenny, Blair and Nate.
So I thought this week I would try and recreate some of their looks or just try to create outfits that I can imagine them wearing.
Obviously I didn't dress like Nate or Chuck or Dan for that matter but I tried my best with Serena and Blair. 

I got a friend of mine to take the pictures and we really did try to take this seriously but we just couldn't :D She is that one special person that makes me happy so being serious was never really an option :)

This is what came out of it :)


shorts: Zara , top: h&m, shoes: Tamaris, necklace: I am, earrings: I am


yeah this is just how serious we did take it :D
Tamaris

I can really see Serena wearing this, maybe with a bigger necklace. I really think this represents her style quite well. And she wore something similar to this. You can switch the outfit up a bit if you wear a nice pair of sandals with it. 
The high-waisted printed shorts with a simple black top could be worn to a shopping trip with friends or even a night out clubbing. 


dress: Zara , flip-flops: h&m, earrings: promod
I am quite happy with this recreation as it basically is what Serena wore in the first episode of season 2. My option is obviously lacking the hair though :D



blazer: h&m, top: Mango, jeans: Zara, heels: buffalo, necklace: promod
I absolutely adore this necklace! I bought it on a little shopping trip with a friend a couple of weeks back and I have loved it ever since and worn it as much as I can. 




                                                   top: h&m, shorts: Mango

I have no clue whatsoever as to what I am doing in this right picture but I figured it looked funny enough to put it on here :)


a little close up on the sleeves as there is something special going on there :D

This is probably more of a Blair outfit although it is quite toned down for a Blair Waldorf outfit :)




top: Mango, jeans: Zara, boots: Superdry

 I know that it was one of my friends favourites of the day, although I don't particularly like it. I put it up for her :) As a little thank you for helping me out!!


I hope you could get some ideas from this post and will now succeed on recreating some of the girls looks,
even though all of my outfits lack the essential of a handbag . I'm simply not someone who has a lot of them. Mine mostly are practical so I can get my Mac in and some books for uni. So you will just have to find you own perfect bag for each outfit. Sorry :)

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment