8 September 2013

Becoming YouTube

Hi everyone :)

I don't know how much time you spend on the internet or YouTube for that matter but speaking for myself I can say that I watch YouTube more then I watch TV and have been for years. 
TV is just not my kind of medium anymore.
So depending on how well you know your way around YouTube you may or may not have heard of this series called 'Becoming YouTube'. It's created by a guy called Benjamin Cook and simply brilliant.
It looks at YouTubers and the YouTube community itself and not only shows the bright side of the situation. It really asks critic questions and I think Benjamin has a really good point of view on the whole thing.
He addresses important topics about YouTube and it's content creators (only the British ones in this case because he is from the UK but nonetheless it is interesting to watch).
If you however can not stand people with their own opinion who maybe dare to criticise your favourite YouTuber you should probably not watch it!
If you are interested in learning a bit more about YouTube though,  then this is the right thing to watch because Benjamin Cook asks some pretty damn good questions.
I have watched every episode of becoming YouTube but I will leave you with the one I liked best so far.


You can watch the rest of them on Benjamin Cook's channel: ninebrassmonkeys.
They are really good and not the 'normal' kind of content you usually would expect to find on YouTube.

x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment