25 June 2014

Announcement

Hi everyeone :)

I have been telling you for quite some time now that I have some exciting news to share and today it is sharing time.

I have had this blog for over a year now and I really want to continue blogging so I thought it was about time to take this to the next step.
I am making my own website!

Yes there it is! So most of the days where you have not been getting a post I have been trying to get that ready for you. And I think it is coming along nicely. 
My estimated time of launch is something like the middle of July. I won't give you an exact date as I don't it to not be ready by than but vaguely it is somewhere around 15. July. 

I am really excited to be doing this as I believe it is a great way of showing that I am quite serious about this little space and that I love it as well as you guys very much.

So be patient with me and new blog posts and get excited with me about the new design. I really plan on making it the best blog I possibly can :)

Another little thing I might as well start telling you is that we will get a little guest blogger on this little space here.
A dear friend wants to share some of her thoughts and I offered her a slot on this blog because I think it would be great to have someone else on here. The main stuff is still coming from me but she will probably blog once a week.
She is lovely and you have all met her before ind various different posts and she has been helping me with most of the outfit posts. 
So she has already kind off been working with me on this blog but now she will be doing it a bit more actively :)

x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment