20 June 2014

Modern Natural Makeup-kit

Hi everyone :)

A little while back I bought the 'Modern Natural Makeup-Kit' from Real Techniques. I have had it for a while now and I think I have used it enough to give an honest opinion.
I even took it to London with me and it survived the travel so I am quite proud of it for that.
But not only that obviously :)

None of you will know this, but I am not the biggest fan of primer. Don't know why, I have just never warmed up to it. However I do own quite a view eye shadows where it is advisable to use primer underneath.
So imagine my happiness when I first used it and noted that I was perfectly fine without primer.
The product stayed in place and was also easy to apply.

Personally what I love most about the 'Modern Natural - Kit' is that it doesn't just consist of eye shadow but also blush, highlighter, lip gloss and eye liner. So you can really create a whole look with it and not just an eye makeup.



Colour payoff is great, I am in love with the highlighter and the blush is quite subtle which I always love, since it means that you can really build it up.

And if you want a little tutorial on how to use it best, here you go:



This honestly is a makeup-kit that I would absolutely recommend buying!

x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment