4 June 2014

Summer Wardrobe

Hi everyone :)

I thought since it is getting warmer I would do a little 'Summer Look-Book' with the help of my friend M. 
Yes if you have been reading my blog for a while you might know her :)


First Outfit:

shorts - h&m
top - mango
ballerinas - h&m




I especially love this outfit if it is warm out side but not quite hot enough to just wear short sleeves. Because this knitted top is knitted it isn't as warm as it looks and I really enjoy wearing it.
And can we jsut agree that h&m ballerinas are the most comfortable things your feet will ever get put in? I don't think you need to spend a lot of money on ballerinas as I tend to through them out after one season anyway. 


Second Outfit:

dress - Asos
ballerinas - justfab




You might want to wear a different bra underneath but I realised that a bit too late :D I think this is a perfectly cute dress for a summer wedding or garden party of some sort. I would also wear this dress with black heels but since I though of a summer wedding on a meadow I thought flats would be a better choice :)


Third Outfit:

dress - the warehouse
jeans vest - the warehouse
flip-flops - h&m




This is my number one got to outfit if I am late in the morning. You just throw it on and your done. Doesn't need much time or looking after and it is always there. 
I also love to wear this to the beach as you can easily take it off or put it back on.



Enjoy the warm weather :)

x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment