16 May 2014

Healthy Breakfast

Hi everyone :)


Last Friday I introduced you guys to the world of smoothies and their deliciousness. If you haven't read that yet you definitely should: here.
This week I want to continue with healthy food starting off with breakfast.
I am a bit obsessed with freshly cooked meals and various sorts of salads at the moments. Healthy food isn't only healthy but most of the time tastes even better than any fast food you can find. And it leaves you without a guilty conscience which is always a bonus.

I am subscribed to Niomi Smart and her last video was about healthy breakfast foods so I thought I would share it with you guys. 



All these things are really delicious and now you can have a bot of a variation since always eating the same things gets a bit boring :)

x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment