28 March 2014

The Weekend ahead

Hi everyone :)

I am away on a little trip this weekend which was a birthday present from my dad.
We are on our way to Hamburg right now and are hoping for a great weekend.

But not only did I get this trip but I also got musical tickets for Phantom of the Opera. It is my favourite musical and me and my dad have actually seen it before. 
Now is the first time after they discontinued it that they have picked it up again. 
For us there really was no way around going again since we have both develloped a little obsession with it.

It went as far as us following gigs from the guy that sang the Phantom all over Germany. We went to a Andrew Loyd Webber tribute concert at New years 2011 and it was amazing. 
So for my birthday last year I got given this trip and we have finally managed to make time for it. 

What I am trying to do this weekend is obviously make a Hamburg post maybe on Saturday night or Wednesday the latest and I am trying to do like a OOTD post maybe on Sunday with all the outfits I wore this weekend. 
I am really depending on the cooperation of the weather though. If it's shit I am very likely to buy new clothes because what I brought is most definitely going to be to light :)

We will see.
As of right now we still have 2 hours train ride ahead of us and I am really looking forward to this weekend :)
My dad and I haven't done one of these city trips in 3 years. I am quite excited for this one since I have also never been to Hamburg.

So we have safely arrived by now and had a little wander around, I already am a little bit in love with this city. Even though the weather is a bit s*** :D

More about the city and all the stuff we are getting up to tomorrow :)

This is how far we had to travel by the way:

I have marked Augsburg and Hamburg with a black circle each :)

x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment