29 March 2014

Hamburg

Hi everyone :)

The last 2 days have been great so far. Granted the weather was pretty s*** yesterday but today was the direct opposite.

Today was also the day we were going to see the musical Phantom of the Opera by Andrew Llyod Webber and it was as brilliant as I remembered it. 
We went for a lovely lunch beforehand and headed over to the theater. It was a sold out show and I can tell you it deserved every person that was there to watch it.
I had goosebumps throughout the whole show that is how good it was. If you every get the chance to see it please do yourself a favor and do it.
I absolutely love it, the music, the story and the singers were outstanding.
Makes me miss my lessons, I might actually take those up again, I got really inspired by the show.

We also ate a lot these past 2 days :D The blog post about that will be good and make your mouths water. 

Tomorrow we will leave reasonably early because we have a long train journey ahead of us :)

Talk to all of you lovely people tomorrow :)

x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment