26 March 2014

feelunique.com

Hi everyone :)

Today's blog post is about introducing you to a website that I have recently discovered that might be of use for some of you.



feelunique.com is a website where you can buy beauty products from all kinds of brand. Pretty much everything you can think of.
The great thing about this website however is that you can choose the country you live in and that they ship everywhere. 
So there is no limitation to country for some products anymore.
I myself was not really able to get Real Techniques brushes before without having to pay an awful lot for shipping.
But now I can get them easily and without much of hassle. Same goes for the products that Tanya Burr has recently launched. They are amazing might I add, definitely worth getting.

So if you have always wanted a certain kind of product but weren't able to get it so far because they either don't ship it to your country or you aren't able to buy it in some kind of store, definitely try feelunique.com next time.


I haven't had any problems with them yet and you do get your stuff really fast :)
Love them!

x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment