23 February 2014

Creative Sunday - Alexey Kljatov

Hi everyone :)

I know winter is over, well actually it has never quite started to begin with, so I thought I would bring it to you before the cold time of year is completely over.

I don't know how long ago I found these pictures but I have kind of forgotten about them at some point and only now rediscovered them.
Alexey Kljatov is a Russian amateur photographer who took absolutely stunning picture of snowflakes.
I mean everyone knows that each and every single snowflake is unique but to actually see it up close is breathtaking.

These pictures are absolutely stunning and considering how he took them it gets even more incredible. Alexey Kljatov built the add-on he needed for his camera himself and this is the outcome of it:

source

I mean we have all been drawing snowflakes as kids but I never knew what the actually looked like. They are so beautiful and nature creates that all on its own!

source
source
source
For more of these and the exact technique he used go check out his website: Alexey Kljatov
If you just want to see more pictures check out his flickr or head over to his tumblr.
You can even find him on twitter: chaoticmind.

x
J.


No comments:

Post a Comment