7 August 2014

Hi?

Hello lovely people of the internet that I have been abandoning for quite some time now. I wont apologize because for me there is nothing to apologize for. I simply don't know what to blog about right now. 
I am working on the new blog like crazy but being the perfectionist I am it is taking a lot longer than expected. And other than that I just kind of ran out of things to talk about for a bit. 
Blogging is something I like to do right. Because why even bother at all if all you have to say is just something you feel obligated to but out there because you have to write something. 
Which is the reason I have decided to not commit to blogging every day anymore. It is exhausting my creativity and quite frankly kills the fun of it all a bit. I have had days before where I was frantically looking for something to blog about and I just don't feel like that is a good thing. In addition I feel kind of bad for making you guys read posts that I don't stand behind 100 percent. 

So I am giving up on that nasty habit and will now vow to never bore you gain on here :D
For now I am going on a little adventure with my dad and sister for the next couple of days and will try to blog, if I come across something worth blogging. And if I find a good enough internet connection but I am pretty sure our hotel will have one of those. 

I am also super stoked to finally be getting my new camera, that should be cool. And I will take loads of pictures on our trip that you guys can look forward to seeing :)

See you guys soon? 

x
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment